The Personal Visioning coaching process consists of seven exercises that chart a course toward the life you want. Do all exercises in one weekend, or take some time for reflection by doing them over the course of a week or two. The program can be done virtually over Skype, or in person.
A NO-RISK INITIAL CONSULTATION
Contact me at email@example.com for a free, no-risk consultation. This introductory session walks you through the process of visioning, explains why Socrates said the unexamined life is not worth living and engages you in your first exercise.
VISIONING WORKSHOP (PART ONE)
Part One of the workshop explores your core values and focus question, reviews your history, looks at how you spend your time and how you would like to spend it, assesses your strengths and weaknesses and envisions your best and brightest future .
Here’s a summary of the workshop process:
- An intimate look at your current circumstances and desired outcomes.
- A structured look back at your life, providing more insight into where you are coming from, telling your story woven from your dreams, aspirations and life activities.
- A look at how well your activities align with your aspirations and values.
- Summarize your present capabilities and anticipate your future prospects.
- Imagine yourself successfully fulfilling your vision at a specific point in the future. Images of your desired future are made intensely real and compelling, with a holistic look at what that future looks like, who will be involved, where it will unfold and how to engages your deepest hopes and desires.
ACTION PLAN AND FOLLOW UP COACHING (PART TWO)
- Expand on the themes that came out of your vision and articulate your purpose, making choices that will feed into your action plan. Then plot road map tasks on a timeline, consider the supports that will help you complete your tasks, and accelerate toward your vision.
Personal coaching services are available after your workshop to keep you on track. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.